1. He made me feel good when my heart was broken and my emotions were shattered
2. He cooks a really good meal
3. He can create a party when it is just me and him in a room
4. He was willing to change nappies, put up pushchairs and do night feeds (latter with a kick!)
5. He is funny and makes me laugh ever day
6. He lives with my many and varied moods
7. He still wants me after all these years, weight gain, depression, angst and life crises
8. He works really hard, doing 110% for his clients. He works not for the money but through a genuine commitment to helping others.
9. He shares his interests and makes them interesting - grand prix, cricket, RAF
10. He always gets me where I need to be on time (both in car and life journeys)
There are lots of other reasons too but as I regularly moan at him, I thought I should acknowledge some of the good stuff. It is a shame that in the having to bring money in and juggle a young family, the "us" sometimes gets lost. But it is there and we only need a day or a night out alone together (which happens about once a year if we are lucky!) and we become the best couple in the world again.