Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Time to recommend some blogs

I have a fair few followers (more always welcome) and more regular readers. So I thought it might be fun to recommend some of the blogs I enjoy.

The first is that of Leeds mum, Kat. Kat is a young mum to a delightful son. She is mature beyond her years in my view. That's a good thing by the way.

She has a keen political mind, is an accomplished musician and a "throw myself into it" type mother I think. She gives people a chance but does not suffer fools - again, a very good thing in my view. Her sense of humour is fabulous too.

Kat's blog is great as she has clear headings so you can read the bits that appeal to you most. I like how she describes the places that she goes with her young son. If like me you are sometimes stuck for things to do with the children, you can be inspired by the things Kat and her son get up to at home and when out and about.

Unlike me, she knows how to take and post pictures too so you are in from some good photography as well as wise words.

Take a look at iRant, iRave at http://blog.katbrown.co.uk and let her know I sent you along

2 comments: