Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 13 December 2010

Birthday Girl

It is my birthday today.

Happy Birthday Kate!

42 years of life, love, laughter, learning, loss, lust and lozenges. Sorry, just had a blank in thinking of another relevant word beginning with l.

I started my day continuing a nice bottle of red with my Dad and chatting away until 3am.

I then did the usual school run chaos.

I have written a lot which is my joy and passion and something I now do every day.

I have indulged in a strawberries and cream tart courtesy of my lovely Dad who brought it back from town for me,

This afternoon, there will be a tea party with the children with sausage rolls, jelly and ice cream and a big cake with candles.

Tonight, I will settle down with Him Indoors and raise a glass or two.

It's not a bad life is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment