Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 31 January 2011

January - that was the month that was

January is coming to an end.

How am I getting along in having a Happy New Year 2011.

I still love life in the countryside getting on with my writing and having my Dad around for company. It is nice to be able to make progress even with things like housework now that all the children are in school during the day.

I have lost one cat and gained another. February may bring more as I am becoming a real convert to cats.

Healthy eating and drinking has not applied enough this month. When I get cross or tense, I eat and drink. Various people have behaved like idiots this month and hence, lots of gorging on my part. I must do better from tomorrow.

I am enjoying my writing and making new contacts in the field. That is all good and means I am doing what I love to do.

I have not managed a meet up with my friend, Louise, which is a shame but I have high hopes for next month. Hint, hint if you are reading this Lou.

Me and Him Indoors are getting on well on all fronts. Hurtling towards our wedding anniversary and learning to communicate with each other much better.

I saw the darling step-daughter and her family early in January. She introduced me to the lovely Baileys in Coffee treat. She always was a terrible influence lol.

I have largely stuck to my plan to not waste my energies on those who give little in return.

All in all, bar the idiots, not a bad month at all

2 comments:

  1. Excellent summary of a good month, you've inspired me. I'm off to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good month! Plus you're keeping an excellent sense of humor about the whole resolution thing. Your post made me smile, at least.

    Sorry to hear about your cat. I lost mine, too.

    Ladaisi Blog

    ReplyDelete