Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 24 January 2011

Valentine Competition - Win a Silver Smiley Pendant

Combine precious metals with texting culture and you discover a fun and fabulous range of pendants from http://jewellerypersonalised.co.uk.

The range combines the symbolic language of texting with a high standard of engraving to create jewellery with a hidden message.

Fantastic for anyone who wants to express their feelings and superb for those who find it hard to say “I love you” or to express themselves in words.

The pendants are available in silver and 9ct gold with the silver ones costing just £29.

Birthstones can also be added and you could add the pendant as a charm to a bracelet.

We are giving away a Smiley Pendant in silver with chain. One side shows a smiley face and the other says “You always make me smile 

To enter, just follow http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

For an additional entry, tweet details of the competition and leave a comment to let me know you have done so.

The winner will be drawn using random.org on 6th February 2011 and informed that day. The pendant will be posted out first class.

9 comments:

  1. Follow your blog and have tweeted @wendymcd83
    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already an a follow and will RT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already follow your blog but will RT comp as @Bobbity666

    thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you and have tweeted as @melspur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Brilliant way of getting new followers - although as you have 159 already I'm not sure you were short of them - I'm still trying to get to 10 - so feel free to join me ( though I have no silver necklaces!!).
    My daughter has a charm bracelet and am always looking out for children's charms - nice ones are surprisingly limited but I was quite impressed with these x
    http://www.notanottinghillmum.co.uk ( can't get the comment box to recognise this for some reason)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow your blog on Google Friend Connect as Marzena

    szmarzena@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tweeted as @marzutek

    link: http://twitter.com/#!/marzutek/status/31793056499892226

    szmarzena@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow your blog
    Have also tweeted @cheekyd19

    ReplyDelete
  9. following your blog and tweeted as missmamo

    ReplyDelete