Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 February 2011

Are you the special brand that will sponsor me to attend Cybermummy?

Are you a very special brand and keen to get your message across to mums across the UK?

Imagine having an ambassador for your brand at a major parenting event. Someone committed to networking with mums and dads on behalf of your brand. Someone who can wear your brand's clothing, hand out leaflets and share product samples if desired. Someone who will promote your brand via the mums review site, Mum's Arcade, and on this blog. Someone who offers a total of 12 months of free advertising.

June 25th 2011 is an important date in the parent blogging world. It is the date of the Cybermummy 2011 Conference - the UK's premier blogging conference devoted to parent bloggers - and is to be held at The Brewery, London.

I would love to attend the Cybermummy 2011 conference to represent this blog and Mum's Arcade the independent reviews site for mums in the UK. Therefore I am looking for a special brand to become my sponsor.


I am looking for one or two sponsors who can provide the following:

* Cybermummy 2011 ticket - £100
* Travel Expenses - approx £100


TOTAL: approximately £200

In return the sponsor will benefit from a package which might include;

* Announcement of the sponsorship on both blogs and Twitter
* 12 months of FREE advertising on both blogs - details to be discussed
* Promotion of recipes, surveys, competitions and consultations
* Promotion of any charity campaigns supported by the sponsor
* A text link in all related Cybermummy posts in 2011
* Advertising and product distribution at the Cybermummy event
* Sponsorship related tweets on Twitter inclusive of agreed hashtag
* Sponsorship related mentions on Facebook
* Facilitation of linkages with other mummy bloggers



I blog about a wide range of life issues and I have promoted a variety of concepts, products and services for a diverse range of organisations. I have a large social media presence, reaching out to bloggers from all communities and also the non-blogging community.

Some interesting statstics:


* Twitter followers - 1094 and rising
* Blog followers - 174 and rising
* Listed on the Tots100 Parenting Blog Index

More about Me;

I was born in London and brought up in a Yorkshire market town. I am a Cambridge University law graduate and trained in the art of clear and concise communication. I have promoted products, services, events and concepts for a diverse range of organisations in the private, public and voluntary sector. I am experienced in writing and in media relations.

I am a huge fan of Twitter and know how it can be harnessed for promotional purposes reaching out particularly to mums who make so many of the purchasing decisions in families. They are also very good at stimulating word of mouth lol.

I have walked on fire, won a Cosmopolitan Magazine Award and taken part in a boudoir shot in my time.

I am mum to three children aged 5, 6 and 10 years.

I live with my husband, children and elderly father in a small village in Yorkshire living the smallholding dream.




So what are you waiting for? You can get in touch by emailing me on mums-the-word@live.com

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could sponsor you! Maybe someday I can be a sponsor. Good luck!

    Ladaisi Blog

    ReplyDelete