Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 August 2011

Reasons To Be Grateful

Joining in with the wonderful blog hop organised weekly by the Maxabella Loves blog where we say what we are grateful for.

1. I am grateful for cupcakes. My daughter and I tried out the most wonderful Greens packet mixes today for cupcakes and they were yummy. I so love baking with the children.

2. I am grateful for getting out of the house more even if the weather is wet and yucky. We had fish and chips in the car last night parked up as the rain poured down but we had fun. Well, Him Indoors had less fun as he stood for 40 minutes in the rain waiting for the fish to be cooked to order.

3. I am grateful for the ability to laugh even when things are not perfect.

Now, if you would like to make blogger friends from far-flung places, get yourself across to Maxabella Loves and check out some very appreciative bloggers.

Seem to be having trouble with the badge thing this week but Maxabella and her community of lovelies are here

http://maxabellaloves.blogspot.com/


Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Subscribe!

Followers